redheadsaid

Dave and Jenifer's Wedding (can't get rid of the dumb birds)
Daisypath Ticker

Friday, August 11, 2006

What are you reading?

Swiped from Dave's blog, who "ganked" it from Elise's Live Journal (Shayna's best friend ... she's a hoot):

1. Grab the nearest book
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5. Don’t you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.

"I just got too tired. Emotionally, physically, mentally, the daily wardrobe ordeal had sapped me of all energy. Until, that is, I relented on the three-month anniversary of my first day."

(I had The Devil Wears Prada sitting on my desk to mail back to my friend Julie.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home